Tickets can be purchased online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week using the Gulbenkian website.
We apply a booking fee of £1.25 per ticket across the majority of our events. The booking fee is applied whether the purchase is made online or in person. Click here for more information.
Ticket Office Opening Hours:
The Ticket office is open for in person bookings
5pm-8pm Mon – Fri
1pm-8pm Sat & Sun (only open 1pm-5pm if there is an event on)
Please note opening hours may vary dependant on programme.
Please note: We are currently cashless and are only accepting payment via credit/debit card.
Please email email@example.com if you have any queries about tickets with your contact details and a member of our team will contact you as soon as possible. You may wish to consider booking online.
Please contact Tickets & Information by email firstname.lastname@example.org for any of the following:
– Special seating requests
– Wheelchair users
– Group bookings (parties over 10)
See our Accessibility section.
Individual Discount Information
Vary dependent on event. Generally, apply to Registered disabled, registered unemployed, seniors, student and children under 16. Proof of status may be required.
Student – applies to anyone in Full or part time education. Please see Students section for more information.
Access Scheme – Gulbenkian’s Access Scheme is a free scheme for people with physical, sensory or learning disabilities. As a member of our Access Scheme, you may be entitled to concessionary ticket prices for some events, or a free companion seat. Find out more by downloading our access pack or email: email@example.com
Download the Accessible guide_Gulbenkian 2019 Pack
Download the Gulbenkian Access Scheme Form
Gulbenkian membership to the GulbCard scheme can be purchased online, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
For information about Student membership please visit Student Section.
Gulbenkian ticket style gift vouchers can be purchased online or by emailing email@example.com.
E-gift vouchers can be purchased online here
Downloadable seating plans available below:
Socially Distanced seat plan – Gulbenkian Theatre
Socially Distanced household groups seat plan – Gulbenkian Cinema
Socially Distanced single seat plan – Gulbenkian Cinema
Holding your party at the Gulbenkian could not be easier. Book to see an event and enjoy some entertainment with your friends.
Or roll out the red carpet and hire the cinema a private screenings of your choice.
Find out more about Birthday Parties & hiring Gulbenkian.
Customers using our website are required to register contact details with us prior to completing a sale. This is so that we hold a record of all attendees should there be any alterations to the advertised event or an issue with the booking. We only use approved data security approved systems. Once customers are registered, a personal profile is created that can be used each time to sign in to make a purchase.
Tickets can be purchased online in the following ways:
- E-tickets in pdf format. Please print your ticket prior to attending the event and bring it with you. Alternatively, save it to your electronic device and display it to gain entry at the event.
- Printed tickets held at the Ticket & Information office for collection.
Once purchased online you will be sent an email, normally within 30 minutes confirming the details of your transaction and if selected, with the pdf e-ticket attached.
Collect: If you have selected to collect your tickets, please quote your name and address or present your receipt email at the Tickets & Information Office. Please also bring the card with which you paid for the tickets.
Terms & Conditions of Sale
1. Tickets should be checked at the point of purchase as mistakes cannot be rectified later.
2. Latecomers will be asked to wait until a suitable break in the event before being admitted.
3. Tickets cannot be refunded unless the event is cancelled.
4. Tickets may be exchanged for another performance/screening/event of the same production/film/event (subject to availability and when more than 48hrs notice is given). Subject to a fee.
5. Management reserves the right to refuse admission, and to alter the advertised programme should this prove necessary.
6. The use of cameras and recording equipment in the auditorium is prohibited.
7. All electronic devices must be silenced before entering the auditorium.
8. Every audience member must have a valid ticket.
9. Gulbenkian reserves the right to introduce special offers/discounts on tickets at any time.
Gulbenkian, University of Kent can reclaim 25p for every £1 of donation that you have made. To make your donation go further, please consider marking it as a ‘gift aid’ donation.
To do this you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a UK taxpayer, and wish the Gulbenkian, University of Kent to claim Gift Aid on this donation, on all donations made in the last four years and any future donations I make.
- Understand that paying less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all donations in that tax year it is your responsibility to pay any difference.
- Please notify us if you want to cancel or amend this declaration at any point. Amendments include: change your name or home address, no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains. If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.