Tickets can be purchased online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week using the Gulbenkian website and there is no booking fee!
Tickets can also be purchased by calling our Ticket & Information team on 01227 769075 or pop in.
Please note that during peak times we may be unable to answer the phone, we apologise for this and request that you try again shortly or email with your contact details and a member of our team will contact you as soon as possible. You may wish to consider booking online (remember there’s no booking fee).
Christmas Closure: Gulbenkian will be closed from Sun 22 Dec 2019, 4pm and will reopen on Sat 4 Jan 2020. Wishing you a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year.
Please note during this time period all tickets purchased for collection will be available to collect from when we reopen on Sat 4 Jan 2020 and those ordered for postal delivery will be posted week commencing Mon 6 January 2020. Online booking will be available and e-ticket will deliver as normal after purchase online.
Please contact Tickets & Information direct on 01227 769075 for any of the following:
– Special seating requests
– Wheelchair users
– Group bookings (parties over 10)
See our Accessibility section.
Vary dependent on event. Generally, apply to Registered disabled, registered unemployed, seniors, student and children under 16. Proof of status may be required.
Student – applies to anyone in Full or part time education. Please see Students section for more information.
University of Kent Staff – Up to £2 off selected films and events. Applies to University of Kent staff member only. Not available for friends and family of Staff member. Tickets are available online, in person and over the phone. University of Kent Staff ID
2Fortuesday – Students and under 25’s get two tickets for the price of one on selected Tuesday screenings. Valid Student ID required.
Access Scheme – Gulbenkian’s Access Scheme is a free scheme for people with physical, sensory or learning disabilities. As a member of our Access Scheme, you may be entitled to concessionary ticket prices for some events, or a free companion seat. Find out more by downloading our access pack or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the Accessible guide_Gulbenkian 2019 Pack
Download the Access scheme registration form
Gulbenkian ticket style gift vouchers can be purchased over the phone on 01227 769075 or in person at Tickets & Information.
E-gift vouchers can be purchased online here
Gulbenkian membership to the GulbCard scheme can be purchased online, over the phone on 01227 769075 or in person at Tickets & Information.
For information about Student membership please visit Student Section.
Downloadable seating plans available below:
Holding your child’s party at the Gulbenkian could not be easier. Alongside our family programme we run the Cinema Birthday party package- £10pp for cinema ticket and food and for theatre, it is the ticket price plus £7.50 per child for food option. Find out more about Birthday Parties
Customers using our website are required to register contact details with us prior to completing a sale. This is so that we hold a record of all attendees should there be any alterations to the advertised event or an issue with the booking. We only use approved data security approved systems. Once customers are registered, a personal profile is created that can be used each time to sign in to make a purchase.
Tickets can be purchased online in the following ways:
- E-tickets in pdf format. Please print your ticket prior to attending the event and bring it with you. Alternatively, save it to your electronic device and display it to gain entry at the event.
- Printed tickets held at the Ticket & Information office for collection.
- Printed tickets can be posted out to an address for a postage fee.
Once purchased online you will be sent an email, normally within 30 minutes confirming the details of your transaction and if selected, with the pdf e-ticket attached.
Collect: If you have selected to collect your tickets, please quote your name and address or present your receipt email at the Tickets & Information Office. Please also bring the card with which you paid for the tickets.
Terms & Conditions of Sale
1. Tickets should be checked at the point of purchase as mistakes cannot be rectified later.
2. Latecomers will be asked to wait until a suitable break in the event before being admitted.
3. Tickets cannot be refunded unless the event is cancelled.
4. Tickets may be exchanged for another performance/screening/event of the same production/film/event (subject to availability and when more than 48hrs notice is given). Subject to a fee.
5. Management reserves the right to refuse admission, and to alter the advertised programme should this prove necessary.
6. The use of cameras and recording equipment in the auditorium is prohibited.
7. All electronic devices must be silenced before entering the auditorium.
8. Every audience member must have a valid ticket.
9. Gulbenkian reserves the right to introduce special offers/discounts on tickets at any time.
Gulbenkian, University of Kent can reclaim 25p for every £1 of donation that you have made. To make your donation go further, please consider marking it as a ‘gift aid’ donation.
To do this you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a UK taxpayer, and wish the Gulbenkian, University of Kent to claim Gift Aid on this donation, on all donations made in the last four years and any future donations I make.
- Understand that paying less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all donations in that tax year it is your responsibility to pay any difference.
- Please notify us if you want to cancel or amend this declaration at any point. Amendments include: change your name or home address, no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains. If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.