Gulbenkian conforms to the Data Protection Act 1998. When processing your booking, you will be asked for your name, address, email and telephone number. This information is for administration purposes and if you have provided credit card details, these will only be used for the purpose of handling an individual booking or order.
We would like to keep you informed of forthcoming events and developments at Gulbenkian and when booking you will be asked whether you would like to receive this information either by post or email. You may change your privacy settings once signed up either through editing your details online or contacting our Ticket and Information Team on 01227 769075 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. Tickets should be checked at the point of purchase as mistakes cannot be rectified later.
2. Latecomers will be asked to wait until a suitable break in the event before being admitted.
3. Tickets cannot be refunded unless the performance is cancelled.
4. Tickets may be exchanged for another performance/screening of the same production/film (subject to availability and when 48hrs notice is given)
5. Management reserves the right to refuse admission, and to alter the advertised programme should this prove necessary.
6. The use of cameras and recording equipment in the auditorium is prohibited.
7. All electronic devices must be silenced before entering the auditorium.
8. Every audience member must have a valid ticket.
9. Gulbenkian reserves the right to introduce special offers/discounts on tickets at any time.
Postage fees are non-refundable.
Gulbenkian strives to ensure that all the information on this website is current and accurate. However, mistakes can occur, so we would encourage anyone who may be thinking of making a special trip based on information displayed on the website, to confirm that the information is correct. You can do this by emailing Gulbenkian Ticket & Information Office or calling 01227 769075.
1. Gulbenkian’s website is for your own personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, display, reproduce or publish any information obtained from this website without authorisation. For authorisation please contact Jess Thomas, Marketing Officer
2. It is not permitted to link to or use all or any part of the Gulbenkian’s website for any reason which is unlawful, defamatory, harmful obscene or objectionable and, in particular, you are not permitted to transmit anything which, in the Gulbenkian’s opinion, harms its business or in any way offends other users or persons.
3. All contents of this website are protected by intellectual property rights and other related rights. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form (electronically or otherwise) without the prior consent of the Gulbenkian other than temporarily in the course of using the Gulbenkian’s ticketing software.