If you are a University of Kent staff member or a student you can purchase a permit for the Music Practice Rooms and book rooms online. Here is how:
Guidance for purchasing a Music Practice Room Permit
- You will need to purchase a permit to use the practice room in Colyer-Fergusson; this costs £20 for the academic year, or £10 half year (valid from from Apr to Sep).
- Once you have purchased your permit, you will still need to have your KentOne card activated to be able access a practice room – you will need to contact the Music Administrator, Sophie Meikle.
Guidance on booking rooms
- You can only book up 5 hours in any week and only during the present week. (Booking week runs Monday to Monday)
- You can use the links below to book rooms, but be aware that you need to be logged in (top of the page) and hold a current Practice Room Permit to be able to see the available time slots.
- Timeslots for the each week will be available to book the Wednesday before each week commences.