If you are a University of Kent staff member or a student you can use the Colyer-Fergusson Music Practice Rooms for just £20 per year. Here is how:
First, purchase a Practice Room Permit
- You will need to purchase a permit to use the practice rooms in Colyer-Fergusson; this costs £20 for the academic year, or £10 half year (valid from from Apr to Sep).
- Go to our membership page and click the drop to find the permit: Click here to purchase your permit.
- Once you have purchased your permit, you will still need to have your KentOne card activated to be able access a practice room – you will need to contact the Music Administrator, Sophie Meikle (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Then, book your Practice Rooms
- You can only book up 5 hours in any week and only during the present week. (Booking week runs Monday to Monday)
- You can use the links below to book rooms, but be aware that you need to be logged in (top of the page) and hold a current Practice Room Permit to be able to see the available time slots.
- Timeslots for the each week will be available to book the Wednesday before each week commences.
If you need to cancel your booking for any reason
- Please email email@example.com to cancel a booking (room date and time included please) and we can release the room for others to use. Thank you.
Links to book Practice Rooms
If you have any questions you can contact the Music Department by email firstname.lastname@example.org