Accessible Film Screenings!
25 Jan 2018
Gulbenkian, in association with Square Pegs, run a monthly film screening that is open to all, especially those with autism and learning disabilities. Films are screened in a relaxed, comfortable, safe, inclusive environment.
Subtle changes to the cinema experience include:
- The lights being kept on at a low level and lower than usual sound levels
- No trailers or advertisements – just the film
- Allowance for increased levels of movement and noise
- People to help you find your seats.
- Captioned subtitles and Audio Description available
Tickets: £5pp (accompanying Carer/Support provider go free – please contact Ticket office on 01227 769075 to book Carer ticket)
For forthcoming screenings please see what’s on listing.