We are currently recruiting for front of house team members to join us working on ushering theatre, films and events.
We are looking for people with:
- Proven customer service experience
- Experience of working in a busy environment
- Flexibility to cover last minute shifts and Mon – Sun shifts ’til late
- Available to work bOing! International Family Festival on 29 & 30 August 2020
- Enthusiasm for Film, Dance and / or Theatre
- Great attention to detail.
Sounds like you? Please apply by sending a covering letter email and CV demonstrating your experience to Helen Parker-Richardson, Front of House manager, firstname.lastname@example.org